Did you know SND On Air works great with a vertical monitor (and especially a touch screen)? Check out the steps below on how to set up a vertical template.
- Open the Channel your Playlist is assigned to.
- Inside Channel Studio, click on + Add New Template
- Change the aspect ratio to 9:16 or 3:4
- Click on the Layout tab and select the "Three Vertical Center" or "Five Vertical Center" option
- Use the other tabs to complete your template's look (More on that here: SND On Air Template Style Guide). You can use a horizontal background or a 1080 x 1920 vertical background.
- Give your new vertical template a name
- Click the Save button in the top right
After you save the new template, you'll be back where you started in Channel Studio. Select your new template so that it's applied to the current Channel and you're ready to go live!
You can use the control panel (Reverse, Play, Fast Forward buttons) to control your playlist or do it directly on the screen. Click (or tap) on the outside of the rotating stack to rotate, click on an item to highlight it, or click outside of an item to return to the rotating playlist.